|Photo courtesy of Pinterest|
Before I start all of the Christmas and Winter madness posts here on the blog, I decided to take a quick break a focus on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving to me can often be overlooked and takes a backseat to all of the Christmas parties and cheer. Today I wanted to dedicate a post to the glory of the holiday and share some of the things that I am thankful for.
- Family (Mom, Dad, Megan, grandparents, aunties, uncles, Moose, and Samson)
- The opportunities I’ve had to travel
- A roof over my head and food in my stomach every day
- A personal blog with amazing readers
- Music and all of my instruments
Thank you so much to all of you who have consistently read my blog from the beginning. I am so extremely grateful for each and every one of you! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?