Yesterday I promised you all a recipe to die for and I kept my promise! There are a vast number of recipes on the internet but there are none like my dad’s specialty ribeye. The mouthwatering tender meat is different from any I’ve ever tasted and I want you all to experience it as well!
3 16-ounce steaks
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning (per steak)
1 teaspoon Sherpa Pink Himalayan Salt (per steak)
1 Tablespoon Salted Butter (per steak)
1. Take meat out of refrigerator one hour before cooking
2. Allow the cast iron pan to become really hot
3. Put a little bit of olive oil in the pan
4. Season the meat liberally right before cooking using the Montreal Steak seasoning
5. Put the steak in the skillet when the pan starts to smoke, don’t touch the steak for 4 minutes
6. Flip the steak after 4 minutes (for medium rare 2 inch steak, cook for 4 additional minutes)
7. Put the steaks in a resting pan with a pad of butter on top of each piece for 5 minutes before cutting
8. Cut the steaks against the grain and enjoy!