In honor of the Super Bowl today, I’m back with another recipe for you all. My family has a tradition of making cheesy queso for the superbowl/pro bowl/any major football game! The queso is always delicious and really easy to make.
Ingredients (up to 3 servings):
1 Sausage roll (we normally use a mild Jimmy Dean sausage)
1 Velveeta block
1 Rotel can
- Cut up one block of Velveeta cheese and heat it up in the microwave for 2 mins or until melted
- Fry sausage of choice until fully cooked
- Drain oil from pan
- After Velveeta is fully melted, pour in can of Rotel tomatoes and chiles into cheese and heat up for another 2 mins
- Add in sausage and mix
- Heat sausage, cheese, and Rotel for another min or until really hot
- Mix all together and serve
I hope you all enjoy the queso! Go Broncos!