Yes, it’s exactly what it sounds like. Today’s installment of “Easy College Eats” requires zero cooking, unless you consider using a toaster oven as cooking. I always need something chocolatey after dinner, so this toast is my favorite simple and decadent treat! It’s not the healthiest or the fanciest dessert, but my banana and granola toast is delicious and easy to make. Here’s how:
- One slice of bread of your choice (my favorite ever is Dave’s Killer Bread in Good Seed because it’s organic, non-GMO, whole grain, and the company provides jobs to formerly incarcerated individuals!)
- One Tablespoon Nutella
- One half banana
- 1/4 cup granola of choice (I used Kind Oats & Honey)
- Pop the sliced bread in your toaster until it’s golden brown and only slightly crispy.
- Spread a thin layer of Nutella all over the toast.
- Slice the halved banana and lay the pieces symmetrically on the bread.
- Finish with a generous sprinkle of granola in between the banana slices.