Hi guys! I’m back today (quite late, I might add) with another ‘5 Things’ post! These are a handful of products, songs, and links that I’ve enjoyed for the past week. I hope you enjoy!
1. Revlon Photoready Shadows in Impressionist. I used to use this palette everyday a couple years ago and I recently rediscovered it!
2. My dog Samson. No explanation necessary, just look at that face!
3. Origami Owl necklace that my mom and I are selling. A whole post about the brand will be up soon!
4. Total Eclipse of the Heart by Sleeping At Last. SAL (aka Ryan O’Neill) is a creative genius, especially when it comes to covers.
5. This video by Into The Gloss is just as helpful as it is charming!