Hey guys! Here’s a post to help you guys to get to know me a little better. I hope you enjoy!
|That’s me on the second from the left.|
1. I love Jesus more than anything else. He is the lover of my soul and the keeper of my heart.
2. I would really love to be a makeup artist one day, following in the footsteps of my hero, Lisa Eldridge.
3. I am left handed, but I play Guitar and Alto Sax with my right hand.
4. Even though I am from Hawaii, I hate warm weather. I don’t like going to the beach and I would really like to live in a place where it’s always cold.
5. This blog is a dream come true, and I really hope that one day I could make it in the blogging industry.
6. I really love traveling and I’ve been all over the US as well as Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.
7. One of my favorite things is making people laugh. I like to tell jokes and cheesy riddles.
8. Even though I would never reveal it in public, I love to sing. Even if it’s just singing Broadway songs such as music from Les Miserables and RENT, I love to sing it all.
9. One of my best purchases ever is a $4 silver harmonica that I play all the time.
10. I am absolutely terrible at Math and couldn’t do it to save my life.
11. I am very pale compared to most people in Hawaii and I can never tan.
12. I despise the color Brown.
13. I curl my hair almost every day.
14. I love to read, especially curled up with a cup of Hot Chocolate. My favorite book is ‘Never The Bride’ by Rene Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay.
15. I have a cat named Moose and a dog named Samson.
16. My favorite stores to shop at are Sephora, Nordstrom, and J. Crew.
17. I am currently trying to decide whether or not to cut my bangs again.
18. I am a terrible cry baby.
19. I love Haagen Dazs Chocolate ice cream and I could eat it every day.
20. One place that I would love to travel to is Uganda.
21. I tend to become friends with people who are older than me.
22. History is my favorite subject.
23. Australia is one of my absolute favorite places in the world.
24. Speaking of Australia, PODS (a chocolate candy found only there) is my favorite candy. When I visited OZ I bought 15 bags of the candy to take home with me. If you can get your hands on it, you are very lucky.
25. I can sing every line from all of the songs from Les Miserables and I do it everyday.